Sunday, July 24, 2011

oh my assignment!

assalamualaikum dan salam sayang


after i keep looking and keep looking
finally i got the answer on how to finish up my assignment
yeah exactly microeconomics assignment on which we are instructed
to solve the basic economic problems based on the economy system

since i never been in this course
so it makes me harder to complete it
and alhamdulillah GOD gives me the way

everybody looks so busy on completing the task
HAHAHA especially to the boys which they do not know
where to find the references in order to answer it


anyway i love my live here at ipoh compared when i was at the matrix gambang
why?coz my life here didn't compact like i had feel before

oh and my group didn't prepare anything for our role play tomorrow
HAHAHAHA communicative English class going to kill us
anyway hope we can act spontaneously!


and i love DIB1A so much

i'm currently eating KFC chicken wings which i bought it this evening at tesco
and hye to my new cardigan and shirt!HAHAHA

byebye.continue with other assignment to be done!

2 comments:

syafikahsaadun said...

dammit!! you bought a new cardigan and a shirt??!!

WANIE said...

yeahh with my own money la