Monday, October 3, 2011

yesterday,today,tomorrow and i miss my home

assalamualaikum dan salam sayang:))

i've a lot of things to be written here

okay first thing is happy belated birthday to me
i'm quiet frustated since i can't post about my birthday on that day since there was an internet problem.

and now i feel so homesick.i miss my home so much since i didn't see my parents for about a month.even i did celebrate my birthday without them and it's so miserable

i'm also just coming back from camping and i got a bruises at my had
yeah!i terjatuhh and saket sangat
and my body sangat penat dan lenguh since the schedule there was too pack

and today i just sit for my account quiz.and what i can say here that's was so suck.
my balance sheet doesn't balance at all.yeah i'm lack of revising since there's no free time
pack with the camping.i can say that mostly my classmate do feel the same as me since there also having the difficulty to balance it

and yeah tomorrow i got another quiz which is marketing based on the chapter consumer market and business market
goodluck for me

i'm feel wanna crying.i want my mom to be by my side now!pleasee.i feel like miss my family so much

and i hampir nak kene langgar tadi mase nak lintas kat laluan zebra.okayy it's not my fault since dah green light tok para pejalan kaki tok melintas but that stupid car was sooo lajuu and it's only about few cm before the car hitting me.

can i pack up all my things.take mc for the whole week and spend my time at home
cryingg here

No comments: