Friday, March 2, 2012

MID SEM HOLIDAY

hello ppl

anyway mid sem holiday is starting
and i'm the most happiest person ever coz i really love holidays
as i can go home which i left it almost 2 months

and now i'm currently at home
hoping that this holiday well went
and the main aim for this time being is study for the formative
as i'm not the one who is like to study hard so i need to study smart yop
ohho i'm just bring along my simple note coz i noe if there's too lot of heavy books
i'll just left it behind like i never had it in my life
it's too hard for me to make a revision as my lazyness like too turned up until the climax
thus i'll rather choose online,gossipping and other stuff to be the major part during holiday

btw i'm really happy to come home
seeing my sweetest mom smiling at me waiting to listen to my college life
my daddy and my little bro who is seeking for my lappy to play game
and my bro who just act like i'm not home anyway.LOL

btw i'm wishing to all KPPS-ians happy holiday
may ur holiday will be the best moment ever
anyway don't forget to study for the test and goodluck

BYEBYE;))



with love,
WANIEAWAY:))

No comments: