Friday, June 17, 2011

dissapointed

hello and assalamualaikum






first of all,i would like to said that i'm dissapointed with myself(sigh)

why?don't ask me but that is what i feel rite now.

now,i'm currently doin some of my work,eh not some but lots of work to do


this is the list:




  • biology assignment


  • sc comp assgnmnt


  • math assignment


  • sc comp tutorial 3 and 4


  • math ups exercise


  • chemistry assignment


  • english muet task


  • lab reportchemistry






oke oke that's a lot to do on this weekend

hah weekend pon tak rase macam weekend

tak best tak best!!!






sometimes i think,why i need to learn all of this?stupid question rite

but yes stupid but it's really mean for me

why?coz i'm not the one who aim to be in this field

like doctor and so on

the course i'm dream of is not in this






i really hope for the miracles to comes and all my dreams comes true






No comments: