Tuesday, November 29, 2011

be strong young lady:))!

assalamualaikum and salam sayangg

hello it's about 10 in the morning and i just wake up from becoming sleepy beauty
i did sleep back after i perform my subuh prayer
actually i've wake up more earlier at5.30 andd bla bla bla maybe
when a message enter my inbox,when a lots of missed called was there
yeah!and it's youu ask me to pick up the phone
hello it's morning and i wanna sleep.don't forcing me to what i don't wanna do
i just did replying a piece of the text,hope he'll understand okay:(

nevermind,just ignore what i'm babblingg bla bla bla!
the main point for this updated post was totally dedicated to my silly little dorm sis
yeah she's UMI NORDIN.do click on the name if youu like to wish her something:)0

actually today's she'll get into an operation
i donno the right thing that happen to her
i'm just hear that ppl around me do saying that she got a tumor at his hand
and it need to be operate as soon as possible(it's correct my spelling?)

i noe it's not the simple thing if it's about an operation
wowww,i never noe what's the feeling of being operated coz i never and don't want it too
but somehow i'm thinking alone?why i need to be too frightened when hear the word OPERATION coz oneday i'm also being the one who learn abput that soon
when i'm entering medical assistant college this january
that's what i'm aiming in my life and i will be in the future

sometimes i didn't believe that i got the thing
success in that interview whereas the interviewer keep on sycho me that
"hey gurl,just stay at ur current college and let the other to get this job"
HELLO,it's never been stated that whose had continue their study can't apply for this
can't get this?am i rite?YES i'm rite coz i've proven it by myself

but i would like to congratulate myself too
HEEE:))yawwww!

eh eh back to the main point
what the hell i'm merapuu x tentu arahhh ni


what's all i can say is:

GOD give her the strengh of having this

and do blessing her in everyway you can do<3


i hope the operation will be okayyy,UMI NORDIN iloveyouu lil sis:))

No comments: