Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BYEBYE HYEHYE:))

Assalamualaikum dan salam sayangg:))

i don't know what kind of syndrome are affecting myself
coz recently it was like most everyday i do update this bloggie

HAHA nevermind just ignore about that
okayy my holiday gonna be ended coz
i will heading back to IPOH this afternoon
(to be more specific my ticket is at12.30)
OMG i will miss my hometown so much
and of course my lovely parents and familyy

YA ALLAH,give a strength to me
my mission is:study hard for the final
i know that everybody is aiming for the best result and 4FLAT of course
but we must struggle a lot in order for looking forward that
there is no success without any efforts

i didn't target to muchh
but i believe that i can give moreee for this FINAL


WITH THAT



BYEBYE KUANTAN


WELCOME BACK IPOH MALIIIII!!!


No comments: