Tuesday, November 15, 2011

no title

assalamualaikum dan salam sayang

good morning everybody
so weirdo i'm writing this post at this time
subuh-subuh jarang orang ade mood nak berblogging

but me is different with others

act i've wake up earlier than usual
don't noe why?
my eyes just open and can't my fantasy journey is ended there.fullstop!

so i'm quickly went to fana's lappy
as i was overnite at kamsis last nyte
for what?
in making some discussion about microeconomics with the classmate
stop asking more,like there is an introgetion there(isn't the spelling is correct,lantak pi lah!)

as the lappy didn't off since last nyte
suddenly i feel like wanna write something here
just to makesure that my brain cell become active for today
since i've planned to memorize a lot for today
yes!memorize a book of marketing
i only can finished about two chapter last nite since my eyes was so sleepy
and i'm not feeling well too
i got a non-serius fever and coughly badly at nite coz of the sneezyness
tekak saye pun tak sedap,telan telan air liur like there's something blocking there

that's all do wish me goodluck in this becoming final exam okay

byebye!

No comments: